Friday, February 20, 2015

Valentine Gumball Machine

A while back I bought the mini version of the red plastic cups and knew that they would come in handy. Then one day I saw a version of this on Pinterest and I just had to make my own for Valentine's day.

I had some leftover mini plastic bulbs from last Christmas, which worked perfect so I filled it with some heart candies. Then using the Jaded Blossom Gumball stamp I stamped and cut out what would be the metal part of the machine.  


For the top I stamped and cut out a sentiment from the Jaded Blossom Valentine Candies set and it fit perfectly.


What a fun and easy favor to make for any occasion.

2 comments:

  1. Good post, although font that you used was bit hard to read it but I did it. Going to look for it in local market and hope that I will get it easily. Thank you for sharing it with us

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!