Monday, January 12, 2015

A Few Christmas Treats

Just 2 more Christmas posts before I switch to the rest of the upcoming year.

I made these quick and easy gifts to go in the bag with the rest of a gift for a friend.

Since my friend likes to paint her toes all the time I used the Mistletoes Topper by Jamie Cripps found in the Silhouette store to make this package. I used the Jaded Blossom Scallop Slider and Topper die for my base then added some Wink of Stella and some rhinestones.


For this second treat I made some homemade caramel popcorn and put it in a cello bag from Bulk Barn. Next I used Lori Whitlock's Popcorn Box to place my bag of yumminess in. The sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom Freshly Baked stamp set and the moose is Merry Moose from Our Craft Lounge .


Last little gift is a jar of Olives, my friend LOVES olives. I had the perfect sentiment for this gift. I used the Jaded Blossom Olive You stamp set, stamped in Memento Bamboo Leaves and colored in with Copics.. perfect! I'm sure that I will use this stamp set over and over again.

I think she will love these little quick and easy treats, just as much as I enjoyed making them for her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!