Sunday, December 14, 2014

All Day Baking For You!! Not!!

Today I combined three of my favorite companies Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons, Jaded Blossom and Peachy Keen to make my entry in the Christmas Challenge over at Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons.

I started by cutting out the Oval Window Treat Bag in some festive cardstock. It is easy to assemble and can be used for any number of different projects. I added some Chips Ahoy Holiday edition cookies to mine.


Next I cut one of the Elves from the Silly Little Elf Girl file from PPPR. I omitted a few cuts so I could stamp her face with the Peachy Keen In The Garden Face assortment and to replace the stars on her skirt with some star rhinestones.

I embossed the candy cane in red from the Jaded Blossom Freshly Baked for her ornament.


The sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom's Baked with Love stamp set and is embossed on the baking tray from the Jaded Blossom Baking Dies.

I love how this turned out! There are so many possibilities that I could spend everyday for the next 10 years and still never get all the projects I would like to do... but I can try :)

4 comments:

  1. Super cute project..the sentiment is a crack up! LOL! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever gift (love the sentiment) and I love how you used the different die cuts! They really came together in a very fun way!
    Thanks for playing along with the Christmas Challenge!
    Ruth - Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Design Team member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your gift bag and the cookie looks pretty yummy too :-) Thanks for playing along with the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons' "Christmas Challenge"!!
    Nicole
    PPPR dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute packaging!!! Thanks for linking up to the PPPR Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!