Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Fall Straws

Well I'm finally done rearranging my craft area, took awhile but was totally worth it. I'm very pleased with the way it looks now. Today I wanted to share the cute straws I made for the Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons Fall Challenge. I adore Lisa's cutting files, they are so fun to create with.

Last week I was in Target and found these Fall paper straws in the clearance and of course I brought them home and hung them on the peg board of crafty finds :) 

I used two of the Friday Freebies to make my straws... ( LOVE the Friday Freebies!! ) I cut all three leaves from the Leafy Faces file and made a shadow layer for each. Then using Tim Holtz Spiced Marmalade, Fired Brick and Peeled Paint inked all the edges of the leaves.

Finally I added faces from Peachy Keen's In The Garden and Cornies Faces Assortments.


Then I needed something to hold all my cute Fall straws. I cut out the Pilgrim Hat Treat Bag omitting the handle...perfect for my straws.


Happy Thanksgiving to our neighbors in the USA in the coming days. Hope everyone if having a great afternoon and has found some time to craft. Make sure to link your project to the Fall themed challenge at PPPR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!