Saturday, October 13, 2012

Oscar the Grouch Dreaming.

I pulled out my Sesame Street cartridge the other day and decided to make Oscar the Grouch.

I used 2 shadow layers to make the base of the card, I love to make shaped cards I think they just look so cute!

I just love how he turned out all fuzzy! 
I decided to cut out Oscar's body with some Be Creative Tape and my expression and adhered it to the pieces of cardstock that I had already cut out.  Martha Stewart Flocking Powder in Fennel and Orange Poppy to give Oscar his fur and some googly eyes.

The sentiment is from Pink By Design's Christmas Wishes and a Dollar store stamp for the snowflakes on the bag.


The inside sentiment is from Recollections Nutcracker stamped in SU Ballet Blue.

I will be linking this to Sarah Hamer's Link Up Tuesday. Head on over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!