Monday, October 8, 2012

Happy Turkey Day!

Happy Turkey Day everyone! It's Thanksgiving here in Canada, so turkey, stuffing and all the fixings were had by many.

I just had a great Thanksgiving weekend with my Mother and wanted to wish all my friends, family and fellow bloggers a HAPPY THANKSGIVING so I made this card.


I used the Create A Critter cartridge and cut this turkey at 4 1/2", along with all the layers and shadows to make the base of the card then added some googly eyes just for fun.


The inside sentiment comes from Pink By Design's Simply Everything stamp set. This really is a great assortment of sentiments... definitely a must have.

 I will adding this post to Sarah Hamer's Link Up Tuesday, Pink By Design's Ink it Pink and over at Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug Challenge Blog - October Anything Goes! Head on over and check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!