Sunday, September 23, 2012

Halloween Fang You Card SEPT12WD

Over at Stamp TV Gina K just had her September Stamp Release and along with that a challenge.

She's challenging us to use the woodgraining  Technique.  She has posted several videos on how to use this technique and you can find them here.

So with that in mind here is my card for the September Stamp Release Challenge SEPT12WD.


I used my Martha Stewart Score Board and scored every 1/2 inch, then used Tim Holtz Vintage Photo and a lighter brown ink from my stash and applied the ink directly to the cardstock.

I cut the Poppystamps Grand Madison Window die and the Grand Flower Box die with my Cuttlebug, then adhered a piece of yellow cardstock to the back of the window.

I used two Martha Stewart stamp sets and  stamped the inside images in black and the pumpkins in orange,

I gave the pumpkins and the flower box some dimension by adding a few popdots.

The outside sentiment if from Pink By Designs' A Haunting We Will Go stamp set.


The inside sentiment is from Pink By Design's Ghostly Greetings.

The black cat is a Martha Stewart doubled sided sticker which I coated with Glitter Ritz Glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!