Sunday, February 19, 2012

Wedding favors

I just wanted to share with you some Wedding favors that I did up for a friend who's getting married in March. I used my Tie the Knot Cricut cartridge and made these adorable Bride and Groom boxes.



I used the same color pink for the back of the dress and the tuxedo handkerchiefs as in the Invitations that I made earlier for the Wedding.


I put the front of the box through the Cuttlebug with the Floral Fantasy folder. I just love the way they turned out.


Then I added some pink and crystal bling along the top and some pink ribbon around the waist to close it.


 For the tuxedo I kept the white shirt smooth and added 3 black brads down the front for buttons.


I did a total of 86, 43 of each. The dress is cut at 10" and the tux's at 9 1/2". She is planning to fill them with Hershey Kisses. I am so glad that she loves them, cause I do too.

2 comments:

  1. WOW Mel!!! You did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boxes turned out VERY cute! Don't think I would have had the patience to make all those though!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!